2008年7月29日火曜日

homework class#9

a. When do children usually leave home?
I think a lot of people leave home when start to go to university.
But, now, I live in my house with my parents. I think American children leave home earlier than Japanese!


b. How many people live in your home?
I have 7 members. My parents and my brother's family!! My brother has 2 children so, my home is very noisy every day!


c. Do you have head of the family?
A head of the family is my father....maybe. sometimes, my brother is a head of the family!



d. Who does the house work?
My mother and my brother's wife do the house work!
They share work! for example, my mother does cleaning, go shopping and take out garbage. my sister does cooking, cleaning .....


e. Who runs the family?
I think it is my mother and my brother!

f. How many rooms do you have to sleep in?
there are 4 rooms. My room, my parents's room, my brother's family room and others.

投稿者 egye 場所 17:02 5 コメント
2008年6月8日

Lesson 7 Names and Addresses
1.Are feelings emotions and facial expressions universal across borders, happy, sad, etc..?I think feelings emotions and facial expressions are the same all over the world.But American or British people are more expressive countenance than Japanese people. 2. Try to name as many feelings as possible in Japanese. ( 10 minimum) Now write the English translation.・幸せ     happy ・不気味   scaring・歯痒い   get impatient   ・心細い   feel lonely・気楽 comfort            ・もどかしい frustrating ・和やか    amiable and relaxed   ・面白い    interesting・にこやか genially           ・不安 worry3. Are there any feelings in Japanese that cannot be translated into English?I think "SHINNKIKUSAI" is one of cannot be translated feelings into English. This mean is exacting, uncertainry and chafe, and make one feel heavy-hearted.

0 件のコメント: